Friday, May 28, 2010

Nuestra mascata FIONA / Our pet FIONA








Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Mi Nueva Mascota FIONA

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox


This scrapbook made with Smilebox



Cuando Nicole de One Hook Wonder publicó fotos de su mascota, me dí cuenta que nunca había hablado de nuestra FIONA. Ella es un ser especial en nuestras vidas. Así que comparto este video que prepare en octubre de 2009 cuando la conocimos. Espero les guste! {Si la ven no la reconocen-está enorme!}

Si desean compartir fotos de sus mascotas, no olviden incluir su enlace.


***When Nicole from One Hook Wonder posted about her new pet I realized I've never talked about our FIONA. She's a special one in our lives. This is why I'm sharing with you this video I made in October 2009 when we first met her. Hope you like it! {You should see her right now-she's huge!}

If you wish to share pictures of your pets, don't forget to link up.


3 comments:

  1. Estoy teniendo problemas con los enlaces de "Linky Tools". Disculpen los inconvenientes.
    Si desea hacer un enlace me puede enviar la informacion a 2pequenostraviesos@gmail.com y con gusto entro el enlace cuando se arregle el problema.
    ***I'm having problems with Linky Tools. I apologize for the inconveniences. If you'd like to link-up just send me the info to 2pequenostraviesos@gmail.com and I'll gladly link you up as soon as the problem is solved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Fiona is so cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I ordered the caterpillars from Insect Lore and the butterfly matching work came from Montessori N' Such.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Evelyn! Pop over on my blog, I have something for you:
    http://leptir-mojpribor.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-award-for-best-blog-friends.html

    ReplyDelete

GRACIAS por comentar en el blog de 2 Pequenos Traviesos!
A nosotros nos ENCANTA leer sus comentarios y contestar preguntas tambien. Esperamos su visita nuevamente...
THANK YOU for your comments on 2 Pequenos Traviesos blog! We really LOVE your comments and answering your questions as well. Come back soon...